1. Peppermint Oil. Peppermint oil is a common essential oil used to treat headaches for a variety of reasons.
2. Eucalyptus Oil. Eucalyptus oil has many health benefits, including reducing headache pain.
3. Rosemary. has been used to treat poor circulation and headaches for centuries It can also help reduce potential headache causes such as digestive problems and stress.
4. Roman Chamomile. Many people will sip a cup of chamomile tea when trying to get to sleep. While there is little research supporting these claims it is thought Roman Chamomile may help with:
1. Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving benefits
2. Sleep inducement
5. Immune system health
6. Clary Sage. This essential oil may have a number of health benefits, from easing menstrual cramps to encouraging creativity to reducing anxiety and stress.
7. Sweet Basil. Has been found to be good for digestive and hormonal headaches, as well as migraines. This essential oil supports overall health and immunity. It also aids in easind headache pain and its antispasmodic effects help relieve muscle cramps and is also good for coughs, the flu and colds.
After finding a high-quality essential oil make sure that you’re always using a diluted mixture of it and a carrier oil when it comes into contact with your skin.
1. Jojoba oil
2. Argan oil
3. Avocado oil
4. Sweet almond oil
5. Magnesium oil
6. Coconut oil
Before using any essential oils, it’s important to talk to your doctor to make sure there are no health risks from using them. Also talk to a doctor before using these oils if you’re pregnant or breast feeding.
Top Argan Oil Benefits for Skin & Hair People also ask Is argan oil good for hair growth? Is it…
You can rid yourself of acne naturally and minimizing acne scars. Click here to learn more about easy, natural home…
Hypothyroidism may cause constipation, depression, lethargy and menstrual problems. Click here to learn about the hypothyroidism diet and natural treatment.Read…
One of the most important aspects to health is proper pH balance, and there's not better diet to balance pH…
Diet to Extend Thyroid Performance Diet plays a major role if you would like adenosis to require a back seat…
here’s a list of popular foods that contain gluten (and which may surprise you) and then a suitable non-gluten replacement:…